Improtant!

MY BIRTHDAY: 1st AUGUST.
remember the date! or you'll be dead :D

Music in your ears

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Page Seventeen.


Happy birthday Le'Jane(sis)! Will maybe upload about what happened.
............................................................................................
Congrats to 4 Seroja 2009= my class(:  woohoo! 
The highest sales profit for last year's Canteen Day! 
............................................................................................
But the sad thing is, our class got robbed by some IDIOTS! Shit you man! If you are reading this! Beware of KARMA! 

Elaine is the most unlucky of all, her RM500++ got stolen, my locker key!! and just realised that my RM20 got lost! Amy emo-ed for RM7 that she saved for lunch after school and also Jayson's RM10. I am not sure who else was unlucky but I HATE YOU(the thief/ves)!
watch out!
Le'Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment