Improtant!

MY BIRTHDAY: 1st AUGUST.
remember the date! or you'll be dead :D

Music in your ears

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Page 2Ne 2!

Le'Anne is back in town already! 
haha miss me?
anyway....



I picked up my cousin sis, Chieng(Joslyn) from her dad's house yesterday right after we reached KL. We went home played with nail polish then we headed out to my dad's friend's open house at O.U.G. Played with the computer there. haha. Went home. Chieng and I chat and played with the PSP. She fell asleep earlier about 1 something, her friend named W something phoned her, i tried to wake her up but failed to. The funny part is she mumbled something. super funny. Texted Ling about today's date. He was stressed out... sigh. at least today he can make it. so yay!! haha. oh ya. We camwhored. Pictures below. Teehee. Going out with Chieng to OU. Meeting my Ling there and she will be going with her friends i guess. So ok. (: this post will end right here. 

Caution: These pictures were taken for fun. Feel free to skip those pictures if our craziness irritates you. enjoy.

 
  
  
i look so fat... 
  
  
  
  
  
  
spot us?
  
  
OMG... damn fat...
  
  

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 haha. mostly me... her's(Chieng) she deleted... @@
Cheerio,
Le'Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment