Improtant!

MY BIRTHDAY: 1st AUGUST.
remember the date! or you'll be dead :D

Music in your ears

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Page Eighteen's drama

Stories through out the whole weekend.

Saturday,
Asked mom if she mind picking up Ling to school, she doesn't mind but on the way, she gave me the mother-daughter talk. Anyway, went there, wrong way, made a u-turn from Tmn Megah's traffic light, go to the condo and waited. Result? People who wants to know ask me in person. I don't wanna give out too much info. Late for school that morning. blah blah blah. Skip to the evening part.
6 smt PM, finished tuition @ Tmn Megah, bro & I sat taxi to OU to meet up our parents & banana there. Shopped for CNY clothes!
Start with people I met there.
  1. Michelle
  2. Roy 
  3. Jasmine
  4. Alex
  5. someone
  6. Ruthlene
  7. Natalyn
  8. Nat's sis
  9. Same age as me, friendly and also a smart ass
 Clothes:
1.Pink Evil's
-Green shirt & Pants
2.Forever 21
-2 red top
-1 cotton pants
3.not sure what else(:
Ate dinner @ our favorite restaurant, Sushi Zianmai(:
Shopped til 11:10pm & go home. While Ling watched Tooth Fairy with his daddy, bro, cousins Vin& MaeGan @ Tropicana City that start @ 11:15pm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday
woke up by mom, asked me to wake up and get ready to go to Sunway Pyramid- shop shop.
reached there @ 10:20am. Shopped there til 5:25pm. 
Bought quite a few stuffs. Can't remember what. Oh, I bought a very nice present for Ling, will upload next time  :D
Not that clear.
Went to my uncle's house for a while, dad wanna discuss some projects with him, then went over to OUG to pickup my cousin & husband to show us the way to the Orchid Farm. I help chose the flowers(:  really beautiful!! Cost 170. cheap or not cheap?

Then go over to OU to pick up dad's pants, bought loaf of bread, coke & Sarsi from Cold Storage. Went to Subway to buy dinner. Go home(: 
Cycled & walked Le'Sha.(:   
Now I have to go clear up my closet for my new clothes. The sad part is........ I had memories with it); 
Ciao  T.T
xoxo,
Le'Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment