Improtant!

MY BIRTHDAY: 1st AUGUST.
remember the date! or you'll be dead :D

Music in your ears

Friday, January 22, 2010

Page Ten.

Food Poisoning!

ahhh!
Since Wednesday!
But the good news is I am recovering soon! wippie! Skipped school today and stayed at home watching....
*drum rolls*
GOSSIP GIRL!
Already done with the WHOLE season 2 and season 3 from episode 1 to 9!  woo-hoo!
"Ling, I wondered what you did in school..?"
I went to school when school ended to pick up my homework and passed Amy gossip girl.

Tomorrow is Merentas Desa day.. should I be excited? hmm.. excited for...loosing weight.aha. Anyways, I planned to jog with Ling, Amy, Mendy, Elicia(please keep up), Su Yinn(of cos), hmmm... who else.. I think that is it for today. Signing off from INC. Will update bloggie the next time. ciao.
Love you, Ling!
XOXO,
Le'Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment