Improtant!

MY BIRTHDAY: 1st AUGUST.
remember the date! or you'll be dead :D

Music in your ears

Friday, January 1, 2010

Page Four.

Eeky Eeky Herbs. Yuck.
Just drank it this noon. Yuck. It's making me sick. 
For? Easy, my gramma said something like cleansing your body, prevent sorethroat, bla bla.
Really? More like its making me sick, feeling like my throat had been covered with that bitterness of the herbs. Horrible, Terrible, Worst Than Some Vegetable(;
But
2010 Le'Anne must be optimistic, Oh Wait, did i say that?
If i said that in my list, its not specific ryte?
Oh well, means i can talk negative things about herbs(:
THEY TASTED HORRIBLE!!

Anyway,  
Hallelujah!
Thr's a chance of ... 80% that i can go out to watch movie!
Just have to hope for tickets.
please please please come out available tickets.
Have to go bath and wait for the tickets.
Will blog about whether my prison break is a success. ciao.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no):
No seats.
FAILED.
Looks like i have to stay at home.
hmmm... what should I do?
Stop blogging. Tata.
  xoxo,
Le'Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment