Improtant!

MY BIRTHDAY: 1st AUGUST.
remember the date! or you'll be dead :D

Music in your ears

Friday, January 1, 2010

Page Two.


Happy New Year EVERYONE(:

hmmm.. Let's see.
Let's start with my inbox, shall we?(:
Gibson
typed me this very very looooong chinese message, more like he got an oscar award, thanking everyone haha. anyway, Thanks Gib for tht message(: You must have wasted alot of credit. 11:41PM.
Next,
Darling,
He sent:
Yes? Sry la.. But i reli very tired la.. Happy new year to u nw love! New year new hope new wish new goal but 1 thing is not new tht is a bf.. Nite dear.. Luv U
received 11:53pm last night.
From Aunty Mousey:
Happy New Year!! Have a great brand bew year!!
11:58PM
From Mendy:
Happy new year. :)
00:02am
From Rebekah,
Hahahaha, u too! :-D
00:11am
Su Yinn
:
Happy new year le anne! XD Sweet dreams :D
00:24am
From Jen,
Yea:( Haha happy new year! See you next week :)
00:36am
Yeapp, i think tht's all. Thanks for the greetings(:

 
Its my senior year, and also my last year wearing school uniforms(: haha. The part where I don't feel like leaving school is leaving my friends. Can you imagine, everyone started to go on that parted ways? 

Let's not think of that for the moment. I just can't wait for prom night! The driving license! Getting my car! My free time after SPM! Dyeing my hair! Hang with my buddies! Yam cha with my old friends & Vin& Mae-Gan! (:
Ohkaaay, my 2010 to-do-list:
#1 Study Hard, Study Smart, Play really HARD!
Study to excel in SPM and Play Hard to keep myself entertained(;
#2 Ze 2010 Le'Anne will try not to involve in any drama
Drama Free. Simple.
#3 Will be a "good girl"
Will obey parents, after SPM, took Driver's license. Then, my master plans BEGIN. *Evil Laugh*
#4 Take Care of lovely Le'Sha
groom her, bath her, love her, feed her, walk her, love her(:
#5 Hang out with ALL my buddies MORE often
Mendy, Su Yinn, Amy, King Mee, Mousey, Jen, Jia Xin, etc.
#6 Be independent):
Tidy up my own bed, wash my own cups and plates, wash my shoes.
#7 Be punctual
Try not to be late(: which is lame...
#8 Bellydancing
Learn and teach Dee (:
#9 Must go to a concert
After SPM, must go to a concert. Any concert.
#1o Be me(:
Don't think anout what people think aboout me, and do what my heart desires.


That's all i can think of right now. haha.

xoxo,
Le'Anne

2 comments: